Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello! 您好!こんにちは!

Hello! This is Ella. I am a person who loves to travel a lot. It has been my dream to travel the world and my journey started just two years ago. I have traveled to different beautiful provinces in our country and have been outside the country once but I have scheduled trips outside the country for this year.

I named my blog UnderElla because it sounds like Umbrella. The reason why I named it such is because I would love to share everything that I will be experiencing or anything that can be "under an umbrella". ^_^

I have created a blog before but I did not have a clear idea of what I wanted to write so on this blog, I will be focusing more on my travels and my amazing experiences on the different places that I have visited and will be visiting in the near future.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them.

Thank you very much!
谢谢!
どうもありがとう!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr