Saturday, December 22, 2012

十四:Restaurant Review of Racks


Indeed the meat falls of the bone.
The best ribs in town are by Racks restaurant. It was my first time to eat at Racks because I was craving for, guess what, fries. I really like eating burgers so we were supposed to eat at Brother's Burger but then I told my friend I feel like eating French fries and I wanted those big cut fries. She understood and said I might want to try Racks. I was like, you know I have never eaten there and I would like to try some ribs but why suggest Racks when I am craving for fries? The reason she suggested Racks is because they have these side dishes like Mac n Cheese, salads and their French Fries. I forgot what it's called but it is one of the best French fries I have tried.

Baby Back Ribs.
We ordered two different dishes first. I bought baby back ribs and my friend chose the flaked ribs already because she said she does not want to get into the hassle of slicing meat though Rack's meats are very tender that you almost don't need a knife because the meat fall of the bones.
Baby Back Ribs Meal Combo
Flaked Meat.
Since I was craving for fries, of course I chose their French fries as my side dish and it was the big cut fries that I wanted. It tasted really fresh and has a large serving. I would not mind eating there again and buying those fries. It was crunchy on the outside and soft inside. It also came with a dip that tasted like gravy which is good but I think I prefer dipping my fries on tartar sauce. *salivates*

Yummy French Fries!

Closer view of the fries.

Gravy.
The baby back ribs are so tender and like what I have said, it falls off the bones. It came with rice and fermented papaya side dish, a usual among Filipino dishes. The ribs are just spiced with salt and pepper and then you have the choice if you want the regular or spicy hot Rack's barbeque sauce. I like spicy foods so I poured spicy sauce all over the ribs and boy was it good but it was a little but too spicy that it kind of burns your lips but it is really good. The dishes are priced around 150 to 200 pesos and the side dishes are around 60 pesos.

Your choice of regular or extra hot barbeque sauce.

We spent around 700 pesos for the two dishes, the fries and a pitcher of iced tea. Quite expensive but considering the serving and taste I think it's worth the price. I would definitely eat there again.

Ate it all up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr