Sunday, December 30, 2012

三十二:Review of Swiss Baker and Baguio's Best Choice Strawberry Jam

Cakes!!!
 I cannot quite remember if my friend and I went to this place because of the Strawberry Jam or if it was accidental that we found out that the strawberry jam that we were looking for was sold here. Anyway, this bakeshop sells great bread and cakes as you can see from the picture.


We were able to taste their cakes when my friend ordered a Black Forest cake when we ate at the Dad and I Bistro just located upstairs of this bakery. The cake was soft though it was not the best cake that I have tasted but it was definitely good. We were supposed to try the Tiramisu but it was sold out already and the new batch was ready for serving after we were done eating.


They serve both local and foreign types of breads such as monay, putok, kabayan, croissant, danish breads, cookies etc. The price are surprisingly not that expensive. I was tempted to buy a lot but I was worried that it might spoil during the trip so I just bought the strawberry jam.

The best strawberry jam that I have tasted.
Onto the strawberry jam. When we were at Mines View Park, there was this lady with a small table and there she laid soda crackers with a little bit of strawberry jam spread on it. My friend and I tasted it and our eyes widened as it was delicious. Unfortunately we did not have enough cash on hand so we had to go back to our hotel first and I am not sure if we asked ate where we can buy the jam but I remember that she said it was sold in SM Baguio. I cannot remember if we did look for it in SM Baguio but one thing is for sure, it is one of the best if not the best strawberry jam that you will ever taste. Here in Manila you can buy one at Santi's Delicatessen. We bought it at 180 pesos for 1 bottle of jam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr